SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of Nickel-Copper Sulphides at Mt Alexander Resumes, page-41

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    Meteor

They did DD for MAD71. The follow up drilling (MAD79 in particular) late last year did not support their northern trend interpretation based on MAD71 orientations, so more measurements are needed from a scissor hole.

Would 8m of nickel sulphides be 'pleasant' news? It would be their second widest intersection at MA.

You can plot where the scissor hole projects relative to MAD71 fairly easily. Go to the December 7th Ann, figure 2. You can find with reasonable accuracy where 6806535N would be on that image (it's between the 7 and 8 in the MAD78 label), then use a protractor to plot the -75 dip drill hole. On this 2D section, ST_PROP19 will go through two thirds of the way down the MAD71 intersection, albeit 2.6m to the east. Therefore in my opinion, the scissor hole has a strong chance to hit nickel sulphides.

Using SGQ's interpretation of UM and sulphides in figure 2, an 8 metre intersection of nickel sulphides could potentially be expected (about half the MAD71 width). That would approximate true width of the lode given the direction of the scissor hole.

I have also considered an alternative interpretation of mineralisation geometry using a steep (-80 to north) dipping nickel sulphide lode projecting steeper down from MAD71 and get a similar 8m intersection in the scissor hole, however in this scenario the true width of the lode is around 4m.

DYOR - this is not investment advice. Geology does not always go as expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.