Ann: Drilling of Nyuni 2 Commences , page-3

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "It's also an indictment on Ken's performance that he has not talked this drill up by restating the potential reserves of this lead. Clearly he wants to keep the share price depressed."

Fully agree Surandy70,

What a laugh, they are not even ?pleased? to announce the spud of this well. Even with the announcement of Dunnart #1 in December last year, they were ?pleased?.

IMO, there certainly has been some hidden agendas going on at KEY for quite a while now to position themselves for this Zeta deal.

If that deal goes through don?t be surprised to see a company name change shortly after. I can even visualise the wording of the announcement about the value of Zeta's assets compared to Key's, and how it makes senses to align this to the company name, along with all that usual waffle we see from KEY?s announcements. IMO, this has already been discussed and agreed, hence the reason why Ken is very happy to step aside for a change at the top. When you look at the pool of shares allocated to the directors of the enlarged company, you can understand why he is so keen IMO.

On a side note, I see Ken didn?t miss a trick in the announcement of the spudding of Nyuni 2, throwing in this statement about the Zeta deal at the end:

?Independent expert reports relating to the transaction are currently being prepared and further announcements and timetable for presenting to shareholders and completing the transaction will be made in the near future?.

?Independent expert? Hmmm, ??

Cheers
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.