SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there ozblue,I agree that it is rather painstaking joining...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there ozblue,

I agree that it is rather painstaking joining the SGQ dots on what has happened and what is happening and what might happen.

You make several sound observations and I don't intend to argue with your well structured rationale.

If I may, I would like to make two points...

1. The MA project is spread over a large patch of ground with various surveys indicating prospectivity. In this respect, I believe the company has been (on advice) targeting various anomalies that were regarded as potential nickel+ discoveries. In some respects, it gives the appearance of a scatter gun approach. However, this approach has provided at least four discoveries. That is a big plus in my book.

2. The resource drill out at Stricklands finished in Q2 this year with 52 holes at just over 4,000 metres of RC drilling. Lab assaying on that amount of RC material would have taken quite a deal of time given the volume and the lab delays experience in WA. If we make an assumption that the assay results are now with Entech, It would be reasonable to expect that Entech must be on the brink of finalising a JORC compliant resource estimate for Stricklands. I believe that the Company would be obliged to advise the Market as soon as the JORC estimate is confirmed. And yes I agree that the estimate is necessary in the early stages of the SS.

Cheers, and thanks for taking the time to contribute excellent posts
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.