SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Thank you ozblue for detailed summaries in both your posts on...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Thank you ozblue for detailed summaries in both your posts on the SGQ results that were published over the past 4 or 5 years. In both posts, you described the status quo factually and succinctly and highlighted what seems to be a lackadaisical mood and approach to the exploration programme, which is now trending towards a directionless approach that lacks the aggression and purpose of the company’s earlier enthusiastic approach. To a certain extent, I suspect this mood has crept in because of the sense of security fostered by the encouragement the plethora of posters fostered to the company from the results over time.

SGQ has been fortunate in acquiring ground which hosts high grades of Nickel sulphide mineralisation with an equally high-grade multielement regime of associated sulphide and precious metals. SGQ is fortunate that this mineralisation is widespread and in confined structures, but SGQ still don’t know whether this mineralisation is poddy or anything about its spatial distribution, but I hope that the number of holes used the for the scoping and forthcoming JORC release are sufficient to throw a clearer picture of the shape of the prospects and the correlation of geophysical anomalism to grade and distribution of mineralisation.

SGQ is also fortunate to have a multitude of very informed and savvy investors many of whom contribute with logical suggestions and information respectfully and honestly, a feature which is lacking in many other juniors. Since your posts, there have been other posters who replied to your posts expressing their feelings, agreeing with your views and making some very valid suggestions regarding acceleration of the programme, using more drilling rigs and probably hiring more technical staff to work on better assessment and presentation of results as we move forwards. I hope the company take note of some of these suggestions and consider some proposals in their forward planning.

I shall not elaborate further in this post because, during the last few hours, I think others have covered their feelings adequately and I think I shall leave it at that.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.