SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of Strong EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-163

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi SandyC,

thanks for a great post, which to the uneducated like me, gives great perspective as to what is unfolding here. Like many I've also been a bit miffed as to why we seem to be jumping all over the place with our drill campaigns without focusing in specific areas, but your post has made this a little more clear to me. With the mineralisation near surface being broken, I guess they've been looking for a hole like 181 all along, which shows continuous mineralisation.

With that said I can't wait for the scoping study for Sticklands to be announced, which I believe to be coming before the end of this year. At least that will be 450 meters of strike length that will be defined one way or the other.

Personally, over the next month or 2, I believe it's time SGQ started tying all the pieces together. An update of their overlying strategies at the general meeting would be great. The release of the SS and another good result from MAD 192, along with down-hole surveys,will go a long way to helping with this. With all the confusion surrounding state government planning re. Corona, it'd be nice to get some real direction.

I think there's a lot to like about SGQ and with recent drilling it seems like they might just have caught the dragon by the tail. I sure hope so.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.