SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of Strong EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-166

1. 7,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    I'll add to that the observation that many stocks in the "proving themselves category" - no matter how good they are shaping up (or appear to be) will always find their detractors on threads like this ... Taking longer to get up and running does not help! People get sour in the waiting.

I've followed SGQ drilling results for a few years, thinking how good many results were and was amazed the share price wasn't going anywhere (.... accepted, there was some dilution due to CR's). Nonetheless, I only started buying stock 6 months ago thinking they seem incredibly cheap given their past activities record and the upcoming drilling program should really kick them along.

Is Chalice really worth 20 times SGQ ... ??? Because that's the market cap. difference. @ozblue 's posts above make that difference look staggering and pretty absurd! Maybe it does just come down to presentation and perception (= "marketing") as Dandc also says ...

Traders have so far run the SGQ show because the share price has never managed ongoing upward traction ... Why is that, I wonder, if our prospects are so genuinely good??? Can't help believing it should be different, methinks. "Marketing".
    Last edited by Kipper01: 19/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.