SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of Strong EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-171

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hi Kipper01
    About 18 years ago and after the 9/11 crash a friend stockbroker rang me to go out for lunch/drinks. At that stage retail trading/ investment was at a huge halt. Many people lost money and stockbroking houses were getting rid of their advisors as the clients had dropped off. He was one of the lucky ones to keep his job. But when we met despite all the doom and gloom he had an air of excitement about him, he told me they came out of a meeting with marketing team that said the operational modus operandi will be......PERCEPTION, PERCEPTION and more PERCEPTION.
    What it meant was, they had a team which took all markets announcements put a layperson easy to understand spin on them and then sent out to every client every day!! Within 6 months they noticed their trading (brokerage) volume had increased. Needles to say the business strted picking up until again the FC 2008 , but they had the formula and started doing the same again!
    So moral of the story is PERCEPTION and intrigue and engagement.
    How is the layperson supposed to understand that Mad194 was drilled to 465m but missed the plate and more DHEM need to be done to find exact spot of the conducter as they missed on first pass and have to wedge sidestep and whatever else.
    For normal investors that might as well be Swahilli!!
    Junior mining companies form BOD, accountant/ lawyer/ bookeepers........nobody thinks about SELLING the story because thet all think once he hit the motherload we dont need to sell anything! Therein lays the mistake.
    Sorry for the long winded post.

Marcus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.