SGQ 8.11% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of Strong EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-177

1. 7,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Folks ...

There are really good posts here ... though as I've stated before, I am not an "industry savvy" bloke so my own naivety might play against me in some comments.

However, there is a saying which many no doubt many have heard: "perception is reality". Now I'm not saying the company should misrepresent anything. I'm just joining in the chorus here suggesting there may be better ways - as @ozblue is going to great pains to point out (which is terrific), to exhibit SGQ's wares!  

What @Dazedandconfused is saying is spot on too, but all the excellent results this company has achieved over the past 4 or 5 years is not being reasonably represented by the current share price, which impacts on its ability to raise more capital with lower impact by dilution, shareholder happiness and general improved profile of the company.

There are doubtless some very clever people at the company, but successful businesses (and a mining company is a business) need to get many aspects of running the business, right. Company profile through different means is very important. Honesty etc. matters but all these things are multi-pronged. This company could easily be 50c with what it has and what might be added, particularly in the current environment ... Share price matters. Perception matters.

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $679.8K 19.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2552969 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 609535 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.