SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Understand your disappointment, glad you are still holding...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Understand your disappointment, glad you are still holding success can come when you least expect it or when things are at there lowest ebb. Second rig on site now, 2 shifts running 24/7 the flow of news will increase as we run up to Christmas, The rocks are telling us to keep drilling, the next set of DHEM results will show us where to drill next. Should not be a long wait for new targeting data.

MAD192 pierced the target modelled plate for the 49,000 Siemens EM conductor identified from the downhole EM (DHEM) survey in MAD184 but did not intersect any conductive material that could explain the very strong conductor

The 49,000 Siemens EM conductor remains untested and a significant exploration opportunity

The intersection in MAD192 of a thick mafic-ultramafic unit with basal nickel-copper sulphides in the vicinity of the modelled plate is highly encouraging

A DHEM survey is scheduled for completion on MAD192 later this week to acquire additional data and revise the modelling for the target conductor

Take care

FireflyOne

The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.