WIN 4.17% 2.5¢ win metals ltd

Ann: Drilling of Strong Off-hole Conductor Commences at Turcaud, page-30

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I understand soil sampling HAS taken place as well as analysis of the creasy database, plenty of RC/AC drilling has been done, MLTEM surveys, as well as there own aeromag surveys. So to say WIN are simply whipping out the diamond drill on a whim into every conductor is a blatant twisting of the truth. Let alone burning bridges with a fundy for the entire sector because of a missed target. What alot of nonsense. There are no guarantees in life and especially nickel exploration, the fundy new this before buying into it so to cry poor now would be sour grapes. The MD is no dummy have a look at his record, 1 is in copper production, the other a major gold find. You don't pull out the Diamond drill for no reason and as has been stated umpteen times on this thread the depth required it. Im sure if they could of RC or AC 'd it they would of.

And guess what if they hadn't of raised funds at 30c they would of needed to raise it in the teens for MORE dilution and probably less funds then the downrampers would be going nuts at the management. I say fantastic clever management! and suck eggs to all the jealous poo pooers on the sides sitting on their hands just like the companies they invest in. Well no thanks you can keep it and have fun drilling those holes with a toothpick you will be waiting a while! At the end of the day you can do as much as rock chip samples to high heaven but when your investigating anomalies 50-200 metres below the surface it is of much less relevance, and on the contrary, plenty of ramping companies use the very concept of high grade surface geo chem to create exuberance when at the end of the day they are sitting quietly on duds sprouting "high grade finds" and yet all they have is 1 gram nugget found baking on the surface. GLTA it may not happen overnight, but it will happen.
    Last edited by Sungar: 23/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.