MAY 4.29% 7.3¢ melbana energy limited

Awaiting Independent resource investment.I think logging of...

1. H18
    95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Awaiting Independent resource investment.

I think logging of Amistad (upper sheet) was completed between 9-26/11/2021 and independent the resource assessment for just the upper sheet arrived on 14/3/2021. baring in mind Christmas was in the middle there.

Marti logging finished on0 7/04/22 so guessing 2-4 months for those results, could be as early as next week or as late as August.

Drill time for Zapato

To Work out how long it will take to get back down there we can look at history and hope the rocks the same.

The Initial Alemeda drill spudded on September 13 and reached the bottom of the Amistad (upper sheet with 2.5 billion barrels of oil in place) section on the 5th of October. (roughly 4 weeks) at 1800M

Zapato which is only at 1250M in depth to encounter. One would hope this would be reached in a couple of weeks from now ( by week three) based on the drill rate above. TD is another 1750M but it looks like a single structure of oil and porous rock, so faster to get through. perhaps 4-6 weeks.. interested in other peoples thoughts on this.

So Zap gets to TD plus logging in 9-12 weeks conservatively.

Appraisal well/Production Amistad

The Appraisal well at Amistrad will be at the earliest after Zapato in 3-4 months

The appraisal well might then be drilled on the Amistad taking 2-3 weeks and can be put directly into production after flow testing. If the pipeline is not upgraded they can start with tankers.

I'd be interested on other peoples thoughts here but my guess is the Lazy share price reflects the protracted time line for confirmation of this.

The significant stimulus in the next few days to couple of weeks is the uncertainty of the independent resource. This should lead to a decent increase in value and one not to be left empty handed for.

In two weeks there will be a lot of anticipation regarding what happens when we crack the egg and at a guess the SP will gradually build to reflect that.

Unless another director sells 250K of share wiping 25M of the MC!

All IMO and happy to here any corrections

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $246.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $839.0K 11.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455467 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 705500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 3963620
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.