KAU 0.00% 17.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Ann: Drilling Permits Granted, page-65

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    To be honest I flogged it today across different parcels

Just I think they are too busy with 4 or 5 other listed entities to take this completely seriously. Don't get me wrong they will take it seriously if they hit its just I would have preferred to have seen it from the start. If I think back to every milestones they were all heavily delayed for some reason or another.

It kinda just feels to me it was all very rushed and not well thought out. Like permission not being sorted out prior to listing is a little baffling. Look I like Jonathon think he is a good guy, he sounded pretty deflated today though which is a good and bad thing imo.

I probably should have given them benefit of the doubt and just waited a bit longer but we are almost 9 months into the year and still no drilling. Not sure why permits were not being worked on from day dot, and if they were then I dont like that delay wherever its from, landholders, gov or whomever else.

Still like the model, think everyone will do well and still think they are sitting on a tonne of gols but I am happy to derisk some of my portfolio here and put some cash in the bank at this point. I can only use the past as my future indicator and if any minor macro event happens this could get further delayed and im happy to have cash.

all my opinions and my own reasons and thought process for selling
    Last edited by pustayo: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $16.40K 99.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51458 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 108919 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.