GTE 3.13% 3.1¢ great western exploration limited.

I'm not sure it is fare to say the geologist have disappointed....

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'm not sure it is fare to say the geologist have disappointed. They have decided to drill a target that I think all geologist would consider a good target.
    We are talking about a company that is in exploration, and that is very high risk. And it is why the very low SP.
    That's why we get involved, because that 1.5c can go to 15c in a few days if they hit the goods. But if we are to think that all exploration is easy, you just drill where they is something on the surface and the rest just follows on! Then you best put your money elsewhere.
    I have worked with geologist that have worked most of they're life in the field, and never seen they're work go into a viable deposit.
    I was at the Mt McClure mine from the first drill hole 1986. It was not till 5 years later we opened the mine. And that mine is still going (under Bronzewing) if Bronzewing opens again, it will be the Mt McClure 'Cockburn pit' they will be mining.
    I don't think these geologist have done anything wrong. Yes we all want a Nova, but count all the hundreds of Juniors that have come and gone. We are gambling when we invest in these companies, and hope one day we will get the big strike, just one hole, then all will be forgotten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $378 12.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 581570 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 449312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.