EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Disgruntled person, you say you are a SH of Equus yet at the...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Disgruntled person, you say you are a SH of Equus yet at the bottom of your posts, it clearly states "sell" and "not held". You are obviously only new on Hot Copper too as your 5 or so posts have only happened over the past 2 days yet you state that Yamachan was correct. It seems a little coincidental that you reference Yamachan being correct when you have only just joined. Who are you and what is your motive here. This is not a place to gloat and critisise others especially we would expect better from a fellow SH who apparently has EQE shares. Might be best to leave if you have nothing contructive to add. We appreciate people like GT55 that obviously contacts management and adds value to our threads. If you think directors are about to abandon ship maybe best for you to jump overboard too. Rather than make outlandish accusations with no basis, maybe you should contact management and express your concerns. I have spoken to key people that has lead to me being greater informed. As an "alleged" SH you would certainly have the office number. We don't attacked others on here or appreciate people talking *sheet. Keep your attacks to yourself or better still, go back under the rock you came from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.