EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

First of all, I will not be addressing anything you contribute...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    First of all, I will not be addressing anything you contribute again. You continually convey a negative narrative on this forum and as you stated, you are no longer a shareholder so if that is the case, why are you still on here. If you get great delight in the current situation, why would you have invested in Equus in the first place, knowing where the mine was situated. Obviously you didnt do your homework or maybe just another instance of your sprouting *sheet. Secondly, I am not Robert so once again you are WRONG. The content of your rambling is extremely similar to that of Yamachan so no doubt you have been caught out again. Your comment of me supporting GT55, that is correct. I have thanked him many times for his input. He seems to take the time to do his due dilligence and make an informed statrment. Your constant attacks on him is of a personal nature and this forum is no place for that. There would be many people on here that have performed their own research and put their hard earned money into this company and the hysteria you are trying to create, through a personal vendetta, would be causing them angst and possible financial insecurity. Let go of your small mindedness and infantile behaviour, no doubt you will comeback with some insignificant rant and make yourself look stupid, only adding to knowledge of some that they know who you are. Let it go Janome and put your efforts into something that you are either invested in or maybe spend a bit more time with whatever family you may have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.