EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

i really can't understand what your motive is here. Are you...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    i really can't understand what your motive is here. Are you going to spruik some BS about keeping the company honest? You stated you are no longer a holder (I somehow doubt you were) but why all this detective sluth stuff. Go away Miss Marple, what other people do with their own money is none of yours or anyone elses business. There are laws in place to manage this. You think we are stupid enough to think that the powers of the ASX don't have access to everything or anything that an individual or entity buys or sells? You are a ramble fool, that is quite perverse in your actions and anyone that thinks your contributions are of interest, need to reassess or evaluate, what they are a holder of this stock. If anyone on here needs info and thinks nothing is happening, contact the office and ask questions. Don't let oxygen thieves waste your time or try and place doubt in your mind, you never know what their motive is. This is a great opportunity we have here and if you have done your homework, you know that the current hiccup, is just that. Now, no doubt the response to my post will be no different to the last few, all negative and wishy washy, attacking peoples character, etc etc etc. Equus is on a good thing here and contrary to the beliefs of some that obviously get their news from one sided, biased reports, the big picture has a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end of it. Stick tight and together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.