EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Thanks for the translation link, will have a look when get a...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for the translation link, will have a look when get a chance in next few days. I understand nominee entities, and their prevalence throughout the top holders within the stock market. There is nothing special about EQE having a nominee in this regard ( I actually think it is a good thing that institutional investors want to be a part of the company). Usually they have done their due diligence to a greater degree than us retail investors. Note they were already a top 5 shareholder in June last year.

With regard ML, whatever he has done with his shares (if anything) has no bearing on my reasons for investing in EQE. I'll stick to my plan and ride out the current issues and leave other investors to follow their own courses of action. IMO the appointment of the new Executive Director (replacing MD last November) was a positive move for the next stage of progression for the company. Only time will prove if this is a good or bad investment, so will just have to do exactly that, give it time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.