EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Well once again you have made it personal without any substance....

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well once again you have made it personal without any substance. You continue with these constant down ramping messsages with obviously no understanding of what is hapoening. i am happy for you to call me or others names because it shows that your infantile behaviour is that of a vendictive nature. You have no idea of the facts that have or are transpiring and in the end, you will have egg on your face. Say whatever you want now because when Equus has the success that is coming, we will no doubt never hear from you again, unless of course you try and reinvent yourself once more. It is so easy to throw stones but to have some sort of substance or relevance, separates those that add value and those that have vendettas or hold grudges. You have only ever projected an opinion from one side and and yes, you will probably say I stand behind those that back this company, I don't spread lies or untruths without asking questions beforehand. Of all the people that have commented on here, no one has been more negative than you, Ian Kerr. If you had the intelligence to ask qusstions of the company, you wouldn't speak the *sheet you do. Seriously, you have shown that you have no credibility and that you are a sorry soul that has nothing left in your life but to attack others and place doubt in the eyes of shareholders that have invested in a company to improve their financial future. Yes, drilling may have stopped for the moment but rather than spreading bull*sheet, how can you say no assays results are pending when drilling has takien place over the previous months. When the results are released you will be shown as the imposter you are. Happy to cop your criticisms because I know through proper investigations, where we sit as a company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.