EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Ann: Drilling Program at Los Domos, page-5

1. 4,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    I’ve read recent arctilces on the National Park as well, it was the previous left wing government that gave Equus the original go ahead and assurances to begin prospecting on Los Domos and a big chunk of the 5000 ha is on private land so that part was mistakenly added to the park by a beuracrat. So IMO you could be advised to take some of the leftist journalism with a grain of salt as they make out some deal was done with the current right wing government to excise the land off recently, inreality government policy on Los Domos has been consistent.
    The mine is going ahead despite the noise, and it seems the unofficial policy is to ignore the noise as it only gives the noise makers more oxygen if they respond.
    I ask questions quite regularly, I did again this morning, I don’t always like the answers, I liked the coal deal and wasn’t happy they gave it away but time will tell if the next guys can make it work. They will have the same issues when dealing with ICV.
    The current issue is far from ideal, albeit temporary it is still incredibly frustrating and management will have to work their way through it and how they manage cash as they go.
    You should make the calls you feel you need to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.