EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

You've gone stark raving mad. Not everyone on this forum who...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    You've gone stark raving mad. Not everyone on this forum who disagrees with your opinion is this person you keep referencing. I've been a long term holder for many years. I have not received a response from ASIC but coincidentally this announcement came out about a week after my complaint. Hopefully ASIC are smart enough to request a copy of the demand to cease mining operations because my bet is that occurred many months ago when the investigation into not only the National Park land issue started but namely the environmental investigation. Who would allow mining activity to run in parallel with an environmental investigation? That doesn't make sense to me. Plus, with no assay results for months and months now it seems to confirm my suspicions that there has in fact been no drilling activity since the investigations started despite shareholders being told otherwise. The current state of play looks like another cap raise at a sub 1c price (if they can raise any money at all) which means further dilution to an already heavily diluted stock. My guess is that Mark Lochtenberg will be next to go. No one wants to be the last man standing on a sinking ship. I had hoped that after reading the article by the head of the Tompkins foundation (that donated the land) where she stated she was more than happy with the outcome of the National Park, that things would start moving in the right direction. Sadly not. The completion of the environmental study and subsequent approvals will determine if this project goes ahead (not your speculation). From what I read the Los Domos project was actually removed from the Government website where it was previously listed as a priority investment.

I'm not sure if spending money updating their website (http://www.equusmining.com/) is the best way to preserve costs either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.