NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVA and holders are in for a big 2020 with drilling kicked off...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    NVA and holders are in for a big 2020 with drilling kicked off on it Estelle Gold project. If you look back last year our high on the back of the last drill campaign to 2.5Moz took NVA to 7.1c. This years drill campaign is set to increase resource by double to triple but also lift category status to measured and indicated. In the meantime NVA has demonstrated exceptional gold leach recoveries of 76%. So with NVA set to increase their resource to a significant gold discovery where can we expect the stock price to head. Im expecting NVA to seriously gain some market awareness and become a monster gold play as they head to what is looking like the next significant gold discovery in not only Alaska but the globe.

These opportunities don't come along very often especially under 50 mill market cap with a board that have ticked box after box. From its initial vend in of the gold project which the market wondered why as they had a lithium asset to backing the company with their own significant skin in the game. That gold acquisition proved to be a masterstroke as lithium companies went off the boil and NVA went about with exploration on Estelle and defining its maiden 2.5Moz gold resource last year. The next 6 months will see a serious gold play unfold here in a place that is mining friendly amongst some of the biggest gold discoveries worldwide. NVA is set to join that bunch in Alaska and it would not surprise me once we move further through this drill program to get serious interest with potential for the big gold players to be having a serious look at wanting the Estelle asset.

There has been some comparisons to GOR early days here. I remember GOR early days well as i was in a little play GXN next door and saw GOR at 75c and 1 bill market cap before producing anything. GOR fell back to 10c and i hesitated before it set about its climb to now 1.5 bill cap. I then dreamt of finding 1 of these gold plays that would find a massive gold resource and i believe i have found it in NVA. I have invested here back when it was under 1c and have stuck through the ups and downs patiently waiting believing that NVA will 1 day define that monster gold resource and potentially be a 1 billion capped company 1 day. Who knows where it goes but at 5c and 50 mill cap this has massive upside with a resource set to grow to a globally significant resource this year. NVA is 1 of those stocks many will look back and kick themselves for not getting in just like i did with GOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.