PUA 33.3% 0.4¢ peak minerals limited

Not sure on the exact dates and I wasn't aware that Tolga /...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Not sure on the exact dates and I wasn't aware that Tolga / Cranston were involved. My initial investment was based purely for Green Rocks exploration drill targets & on management who appear to take a value based approach.

An article back in January last year quotes the following from Tolga : "PUA recently picked up the Copper Hills nickel project in WA – a historically overlooked project showing early signs that it could be home to a large magmatic nickel-copper sulphide structure.“There’s potentially a large nickel system there,” Kumova said.“They’re drilling now. It’s a big system, a big target, and management is wasting no time.“We should know pretty soon what that looks like.”

Seems as though we need further assessments before the next round of drill targets are identified & completed. Not sure how patient Tolga / Cranston will be but if they still remain on the register, it is a positive sign - they probably have good communication with management. I would also think that they have to maintain exposure until new information is received on where the possible source might be including the next round of forecasted drilling. Option fulfilment In December might be an issue but their other projects look interesting. It appears they have been very frugal with shareholders hard earned - $1.7m in the bank is a positive sign & confirms the way management operates. Appears patience is required ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.166M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $82.81K 20.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4446608 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7334442 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3782624
Last updated 15.04pm 13/05/2024 ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.