C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

There's been some good action over at DGR the last couple of...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    There's been some good action over at DGR the last couple of weeks, AJQ just secured some funds for development and jumped 25% yesterday, SOLG is a gem, NM wins Northern Miners mining person f the year 2018.

We know what we have here at Aus Tin, we know the macro unfolding in the tin market, project economics already well on the upside from original business cases. Our time is coming, it's just a matter of when imo! The ducks have slowly... slowly... been lining up and I think we're very close to a rerate with sales expected in the next few weeks. First sales marks a major milestone for Aus Tin, bring it on!

Pembroke could go either way and we could be blown away or disappointed or somewhere inbetween as early as Monday.

We've had some frustration and delays especially over the last 1-2 years but we have continued making progress and lined up the ducks. We're taking over the whole operations at Granville and self managing. I'm sure the GM was as fed up as us and will relish the new level of control and we'll thrive down at Granville. Make no mistake Aus Tin mean business and our time is coming.
    Last edited by slay22: 22/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239140 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.