HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Like you I have read all their posts too and yes, as the price...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Like you I have read all their posts too and yes, as the price falls it continues to be a buy in their books perhaps because it makes sense to average down and also may be a cheaper entry point than their initial buy. I have also called it a bit since my ipo entry.
    Contrary to you I appreciate the research and information provided albeit to the positive. This person likes the stock and puts their research, point of view and sentiment across. Others have provided a contrarian view but disappeared or failed to answer questions when asked to validate the claims. Not saying they are wrong but proof is in evidence based information imo.
    Personally whilst their view is all positive, the research and information actually backs up the information with facts. And yes they are one of only a few people posting here but to me that just says the stock is under the radar. People entering at this price or even like me at ipo may be calling them a hero in a few months time.
    Fortunately we all have the choice to put people on ignore if we don't like what or how often they post as opposed to telling them they have ruined a thread which personally I believe they have not. Merry Xmas all, hopefully the big fat fella brings a late Xmas present in the form of heavily weighted sands.
    Last edited by winsomelose: 20/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.