HVY 0.00% 7.3¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Program Underway with HM from Surface, page-6

1. 7,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Drilling samples are to be delivered/trucked to Perth on a weekly basis, which means we should be getting results back, on or close to a weekly basis over the two months of the drilling program.

Also, it shouldn't be too long before we see step-out drilling take place as well, this resource could easily double triple, or 20x increase in size as did RDG with a 1520% increase.

This region in port Gregory could well become the only/preferred source of Garnet in the world very quickly as global supply shrinks while demand rises.

I can't see anything to not like with what HVY is doing here, i am picking HVY will be announcing a serious increase in resource early next year which will put it equal with RDG, then to keep the excitement rolling they will have Mozambique firing up.

Also, expect the fence-sitters to start pushing the SP up fairly soon is my call, the seed selling/distribution is very close to done, I figure maybe 3mill shares left at the most, they have the funds to complete everything up until the end of 2022 so i am picking the options will be the next source of cash when required late next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 7080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.