HVY 1.64% 6.2¢ heavy minerals limited

Can understand your frustration dumaguete. I am relatively new...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Can understand your frustration dumaguete. I am relatively new here and not so heavy weight invested like you. Staying calm in situations like these is hard. I bought at 16c and was very happy about that. Not so since then but of course no one likes to see hard earned money lose it's worth. But thats just emotions. It was a great buy at very cheap $8m mcap. Fundamentally it's looking very good and doubling my money could happen very soon when results and associated news come in. But i disagree to give management the fault for your anger. Everywhere results are delayed. They come when they come. Management can't do much about that. So what should they communicate? That they are waiting? You are saying they don't care about the sp and are sitting back doing nothing. For real? I watched this frustration often directed against management in times of negativity but I can't see what they should do but do their jobs of progressing this company. So maybe take a break from the asx ( like you said you would ) and cool your head a bit. Really like you posting here but this shouting the last days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $3.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $391 6.305K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 3217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.