LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

Ann: Drilling Programme Complete , page-13

1. 648 Posts.
    as usual nose you throw things out there without knowing much about anything. because fwl does actually know what it is doing, they have studied the location of the pig iron plant and know that it is cheaper to locate it on the main gas line right next to Geraldton where the workforce can live without the huge flyin flyout costs and where they have power and water and rail and road. capital to build the mine and concentrator which is the biggest cost will come from the chinese. for years i remember people saying gbg would never be able to build karara and now ansteel has funded over $2.4B, three times what fwl needs and they did it right through the global downturn. most companies would ramp on the back of dso prospects but fwl justs gets on with the job and keeps shareholders informed. at least it is up to us whether we invest or not. you say taifeng don't want pig iron. how do you know? were you in the negotiations? nose, everytime you down ramp this stock, it see it as a sign to buy and i will let you in on a secret, i don't care if there is any dso because it is still good buying imho. the stock you told us to buy instead of fwl have not gone up 50% in a month. good luck there nose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.