BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Just another point. It has been a difficult time in the gold...

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Just another point. It has been a difficult time in the gold market with lack of sentiment and mini flash crashes even though the gold price has been solid overall. A$2500 price is solid. Other hot sectors have sucked up some of the interest. There has been a selling sitting on the stock for their own reasons, and not company related. The company has done nothing but consistently deliver. I cant say the same about the seller. The FED keeps making noises along with the media and covid issues. People are losing patience with politicians, covid and timing but the market keeps climbing. No one has a crystal ball and anything can happen. BC8 is an investment to me and always has been because the road to the first pour is always lumpy. If the market was efficient, we would be closer to a dollar today. People just need to do what ever they want. My biggest wins have always been on 3 - 4 year time horizons. That's not for everyone. BC8 is 3 years in on their own time table. Make of that what you want.

Buffett has this famous quote to say about the stock market,

“Remember that the stock market is a manic depressive.”

“Remember that the stock market is a manic depressive.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.