MAN 3.85% 2.5¢ mandrake resources limited

Ann: Drilling re-commences at Newleyine, page-18

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I have no issues with your criticism of Allchurch. If you were here long enough, you would know that I have also challenged Allchurch on his performance or non performance and poor communications.
    I am merely surprised by your downramped if you want to get rid of your shares as highlighting the matter when the shares appeared to be moving up, is not going to help your cause.
    No need to be personal and abusive as you are not the only one suffering the pains of the declining share price.
    Whilst I don't condone his attitude and performance, I am an investor and invested on the prospect of the tenements and the company having substantial cash on hand.
    Although we don't have substantial shareholders as you put it, we have major shareholders with substantial shares.
    Allchurch may be an introvert and may not be as liberal in sharing his beliefs. Without the results to show, his position could be untenable.
    As an investor I am interested in the bottom line, however like the institutions I like to exercise some patience. Perception is everything, when the share price is finally appearing to go the right direction, encouragement is the key, not bats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $15.85K 614.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 617999 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 124782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.