MAN 0.00% 3.0¢ mandrake resources limited

Well @malay, just responding to what you posted. Seems odd that,...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Well @malay, just responding to what you posted. Seems odd that, on the one hand you say you have criticised him in the past, but on the other you seem to want to explain away his unbelievable lack of action on the work that he promised would happen in this last post. Have it both ways, whatever, but I don't think I was misreading your comment.

Just look at the Quarterly Report released today. As I said before, he just got the last one and added they're doing another hole. Nothing else changed. And I love the comment that they are "reviewing other project opportunities". WTF, they can't even handle what they have in hand let along another project. It is just diversion.

And just because I might not have been on this as long as you, please do not suggest you have more cachet just because of this. It is often new people that point out the obvious and respond to it. If you think this is downramping, whatever, take it as you like. I find people who say that criticism of a stock/management is so-called downramping actually have other agendas. Maybe you do, maybe you don't but don't get offended. It's just HC and it can get hot in the kitchen.

I wrote to the Board two days ago complaining of the lack of exploration activities and would encourage others to do the same - have you ? If this MD and Board cannot fulfill their mandate, it is time to get rid of them, the more people write to the Board the better. Suggest they are not fulfilling the promises they made a year ago in the "Investor Presentation" and are not using the companies funds wisely, and copy it to ASX in Perth. Will make them think a Class Action is being contemplated because their disclosure is dreadful and they are misleading investors.

I too am a patient investor, but this is the only stock I have ever held where management seems to have such inertia. They should be all over this tenement (and Berinka) like a rash, not one pissy hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.672K 88.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3352274 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 132310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.