ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Ready to Commence at Riqueza Project, Peru, page-136

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Extreme conjecture warning
    (and that's why we need AMAGRAD and follow-up ground based gravity ASAP)

The vein swarm could be just the surface expression of a substantially larger system sitting just below surface.
    I've visited on site a couple of times now and the gully that branches off Camel Creek and contains parts of the vein swarm has revealed more on the second trip simply because seasonal rain and or wind has removed half a metre of sand between times. ie things are near surface but sand cover is hiding the potential orebody and also making geochem on surface soils next to useless. The sand is being blown in and away again on a frequent cycle so geophysics and then drilling will be needed.

There is a deep, major structural fault in the area (Tarlton fault) and it is likely the transport pathway for deeper fluids and/or magmas reaching surface and sub surface.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3217/3217900-cff10e6c1ac158af32d4cb004f2354ec.jpg

This is just a crude cartoon of what it might look like (and it might look nothing like this) with the principal being tendrils of ore at and just below surface that are simply the surface and near surface expression of a larger homogenous orebody.

That orebody will have come up the Tarlton fault from deep systems and these structures are locally tied to a major cratonic boundary. (The purple line in the below image is that boundary). The blue line is a ROUGH suggested projection of the Tarlton fault. For those of you that know what a hanging wall is...I believe the Camel Creek outcrop is simply the surface expression of an intrusion derived from that cratonic boundary and sitting in the hanging wall, ie the old continental boundary before more southern slices were welded on. This Purple line is a big key to everything in the region IMO. It's why I like Lorna May and Hay River targets as well. The crude regional level geophysics make each of them look very interesting and project level magnetics and gravity are likely to tell a big story. At Jean Elson we know we have something that looks like it could be near surface and BIG but we still have to find out. That cratonic boundary is theorised to have been involved in both subduction and accretion through history and that has meant a lot of structural activity and the possibility of multiple phases of ore generation (read the companies announcements re multiple phases in samples).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3217/3217910-1bc7c01d486cbc2b29462491f4c8e52c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.25K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.