CXO 3.06% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Given the price moves last week....some good newsflow is coming....

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Given the price moves last week....some good newsflow is coming. Dec/Jan Slumber time is near over.

Hope they tell us when they expect Zola will be drilled and Ringwood...and the drill plan for those assets...

I also hope they let us know they have a plan for unlocking value in the Uranium and Zinc assets given the fast rising prices and the rising carrying values. Their fresh insight on the the AWESOME uranium assets we hold would be especially great given the doubling in value of PDN, ERA and BMN.

I also would think the Uranium assets will be worth alot more in 3 months time....as many expect the U price to continue to soar higher on the Uzbek production cut.....Sit tight .....value simply has to written back.....

The U assets should have us at 20c+ by now (hard to believe I know but look at the presentation and comp to Bannerman

...and new aero surveys....we are ready to go vertical i can sense it....can you ?

We should hopefully break 10c next week....and be on our way back to our true reflective value....30c plus.

Zola alone is worth up to $700m if proven in the drilling......and then Grants/Ringwood etc....and Uranium assets are worth 2x our existing mkt cap right now. (2 months ago the U assets were worth zero but a month is a longtime in football ....Just ask ERA, PDN or BMN - yes thats is right what I said they have all DOUBLED...why havent' ours ? and ours are equally great if not better, ours are far less restricted, in awesome South Australia location, have no debt etc..- PDN is full of debt....ERA have a RIO parent who doesnt want to mine the assets and mothballed them.)

CXO is getting ready to move like SIR. Gee we have some amazing promising assets all in the sweetspot of rising demand and rising prices. Fundies should be turning up to buy shares but they are in pretty damn tight hands now.

Let the fun begin Monday.Chart looking better finally too.

DYOR. This is all IMHPO only. Its accurate though.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $2.098M 21.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 354054 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 285993 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.