TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Drilling Recommences at Princess Royal and other Updates, page-12

1. 5,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4013
    Yep - very first thing you do with historic drilling that was done in an old mine grid or local grid is transform everything to a current reproducible and "survey-able" grid and ground truth the historical drilling, if you cant do this then take all your old historical drill data and throw it right in the bin, doesn't matter how good the grades are in the historical drilling, if you cant believe the hole collar locations and trajectories then the historical results are worthless for building a resource model....

I agree that identifying a problem should only take a day or so, but rectifying the problem involves ground truthing and check surveying, if you can't ground truth old historic drilling then more additional drilling may be required or the published resource can slip from indicated to inferred categories.

From your comments are you implying that the majority of the tonnes, gold ounces and value are in the Mt Freda deposit below the old open pit? So announcing the other Golden Mile prospects tonnages and grades would be seen to be underwhelming and/or a waste of time? Is that what you are implying?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.