WA8 0.00% 5.4¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: Drilling recommences at Ricciardo, page-29

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6202
    Appreciate being introduced to another gold stock that I think, even with my misgivings (perhaps not even the right word, just a matter of timing, with my own choice of stocks hopefully going to gain greater traction than WA8 in the near term), is worthy of attention. sneaky.png

Regarding 29M, whilst I very much agree that GMD has been able to swiftly change their newly acquired assets mine plans, I am less sure of 29M in the near term and after further reading, I think the main challenge would be, that WA8s deposits, whilst having mining leases, are simply not drilled out (even with a good chuck of it in indicated) enough to justify any sort of toll treatment deal (or basically any deal in the short term), yet I do agree with you, 29M need to produce more ounces... I just don't think there is a quick fix for it. Perhaps in 18-24 months time?
    I cannot really disagree with anything you have said regarding the logic of 29M needing more ounces, they are def in trouble.

WA8 have not had their Murchison assets for long anyway. Their 2m ounce target seems entirely reasonable, but how long will it take?
    After further digging, WA8 has some serious share price anchors... with so many shares printed to get their new assets (plus, almost all holders from the last 5 years would be underwater, some by a lot). Funnily, it sort of reminds me a little of DEG and their share printing to get their hands on nearby tenements (NOT saying this is DEG 2.0 everyone!)

I watched the short clip of the MD. Seems clear they are actually looking to get rid of the U.S asset, which is a good move.
    if WA8 was really keen on some sort of deal, wouldn't they be incredibly focused on which pit/s would actually be produced from and be explaining that clearly to the market?

In the near term, it does look like a few more results are due, then... no drilling until next quarter (though as you point out, if there are some good hits, then sentiment could really turn with the sector showing a pulse, well... for the producers it is). The credit they have for drilling is nice, but... when escrows releases 20m+ shares on the market last month and cash is not high, I guess I just prefer to see their funding situation more fleshed out. There are enough small caps that are fairly well funded over the near term, which is slowly becoming a very high priority for me, as so many explorers are simply raising... drilling a little, then raising again! No forward momentum, no traction, just a declining share price.

You do make a good point about Deflector being a potential non-core, except, it's sort of SLRs speciality and... again, it's the lowest cost asset they have, plus.. it will be hard to sell it off whilst still trying to acquire RED. Could be a year plus before it's all sorted out. Also, if RF does steal RED away from SLR, then I highly doubt SLR would sell Deflector at all.

CMM - I just don't seem them interested in satellite deposits, not when the Mt Gibson grade is 11% higher than its Karlawinda project, and... Karlawinda is one of the lowest cost producing mines in Australia.

For what it's worth, WA8 def have more options available to them, than the small caps around the bluebird (WGX) mill. Which is without a doubt a major advantage for WA8 and hence the board showing good decision making to pivot to the Murchison. Also good to see the directors putting in $$ in the last raising.

Oh no... I am not being too harsh on myself! biggrin.png Just being the realist I am (which obviously means 99% of people find me incredibly difficult to deal with or understand... a dying breed perhaps!). Totally agree about an echo chamber. All the more why I like @wassa continually bringing me down a peg.

I cannot help but be a little jealous of your choice of work and work ethic. But I am annoyingly decent at my full time job redface.png

Good question about conferences. This year is looking, like just maybe it could happen.

Hmm... WA8 holders might be wondering where this is all leading, ha.

Looks like good dirt in the tenements and... if the MD is correct and they have got their head around where to drill, perhaps it could be a big year (as sadly, even with the sector being terrible last year, the drilling that occurred last year did not yet move the dial).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $151.3K 2.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.