TSO 6.98% 4.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

I have an alternate opinion that I hope some may consider here...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have an alternate opinion that I hope some may consider here so as to assess their risk correctly.
    quickest sell off in mkt history followed by quickest mkt recovery in history. thats a fact. during the recession GP will usually rise also a fact, however after such rises, the economy recovers and then gold sells off. its a process of economics, when a price rises, profits increase, more firms enter the market pushing the supply curve to the right, which then forces the market to push the price back down to its mkt equilbrium.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2421/2421918-9e5e0f981aa06e3c3ea9b408cb345f83.jpg
    As listed above. but whats that you say? doesn't apply to GP because inflation etc. ok so then lets look at GP by itself. through it's bull run it has been tracking quite nicely, until it the covid sell off where everything sold off hard, and then just recently where it's volume was slowing down and it had a massive bearish engulfing candlestick on it's weekly chart. if you look at past history and the end of the GP bull runs, this is how they usually ended with the economy recovering and GP making a potential topping pattern.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2421/2421931-a542e9e08cfe9a3f687fb45362b75fc0.jpg

GP hasn't broken through it's LT trend line. correct, it hasn't doenst mean it won't, but it's long term trend line is alot lower then it's current price, soon the ,mkt will reset it's price back to the mkt equilbrium.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2421/2421945-c6839d410c4afbccde2fb7cd63c8e21d.jpg
    DJI index and others are already starting recover and soon, DJI will break it's ATH. but hang on, whats fluctuations in GP got to do with TSO? well,ok, then lets look at all the resource estimates that TSO has? can anyone with 100% certainty tell me what they have? no, that why they are still exploring and still uncovering more deposits, add to that they have more work to do, and if you buy in now thinking you've done research you've only done research on whats available right now, betting on the fact that future deposits will be substantial, key word here....BETTING.

meanwhile, if you look at the financials, the NFA, of should i say NFO, are increasing, which is hurting the economic profit calculations of the company, because meanwhile the NOA are potentially reducing in value. But it's a spec stock you say, what more do you expect? ok so lets look at the mkt cap, 80 mil. recently done a CR and another one to be done either by end of year or start of next, adding dilution. This was hyped up, and ramped up and unfortunately some jumped in at the high's based on FOMO.

yeah but that doesn't count because your not calculating all the deposits in the ground and speculating whats it worth. youre right, im not speculating. which is why I say this is right now overvalued.

but ok, lets say that all of the above is incorrect or missing the point. here is a TSO chart.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2421/2421988-60554f5647a51ea1ea8407aefdf7da6b.jpg
    bearish engulfing candlestick at the top, increased volume. while recent TL yet to be broken, and hasn't done 50% retracement doesn't mean it won't buyers are fading, sellers are increasing, look at the volume, look at the charts.

In short, good luck with it, but don't believe me what i say, this is just an alternate opinion, with no bashing. Mum and Dad investors, beware, there are rampers and downrampers everywhere, so at the very least, just consider all opinions before investing.

All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $49.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $36.40K 883.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146671 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 139629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ 157671
Last updated 14.53pm 07/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.