BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi management, Will there be another capital raising soon? I...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi management,

Will there be another capital raising soon?

I thought that the funds from Posse were to pay for exploration??? Paul made a big deal of this in his last public presentation about a year ago , and boasted that it would mean a low number of share on issue.

Do you blokes realize that in that public presentation by Paul, you left us feeling that we could invest in CAS without any needless CR's.

Do you also realize, then, that you have not informed us that there has been a change in this policy on capital raisings, and you have now decided that a CR or CR's are now acceptable WITHOUT informing mum and dad shareholders on the reasons WHY???

Do you consider this to be fair?

If you consider that it wasn't managements plan to have CR's, but is due to a change in commodity prices or simular, why then haven't you had the good grace to explain to mum and dad shareholders the reasons why you've so drastically changed direction on this particular issue?

I don't consider what has been stated in the recent quarterlies or updates to be anywhere near enough information on this subject.

I also note these BRR interviews:

~ 3/02/14
    ~20/02/14
    ~29/07/14
    ~22/09/14

In other words, in the space of seven and a half months, four interviews were given informing shareholders. But NIL, ZERO, ZILCH over the last eight months!

If management is wondering why mum and dad shareholders are becoming concerned about their CAS investment, then I can only offer this old cliché --- You reap what you sow.

The share price is NOW 15 cents. How low do you want this to go? Give us all a reason to stay patient. We know nothing about your current plans, I figure that they aren't what was said twelve months ago otherwise you would've kept us all up to date on those activities.

http://www.brrmedia.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.