BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Drilling Results from Juruena Gold Project, page-6

1. 18 Posts.
    When the company actually was cashflow positive, they sunk it into prospecting the Serido Gold Belt, which came up with nothing. Why prospect when projects which have tens of millions already poured into them are selling at such cheap prices? (e.g. Juruena)

Re Posse. It has never been clear how much of their product they are actually selling at good prices? Seems like the stuff they do sell, they get a good margin on. But the stuff that they don't gets sold at firesale (at a lower cost of production). So net, i am not sure whether they are making anything.

I'd like to see the Average production cost, and average overall sale price, not just the prices of their premium products.

Also "administration costs" are huge for a company of this size.

I sold out of Crusader at $0.25 for a small loss after holding for over two years, was tough at the time as I held them when they were in the 40's (know some posters here have held at much higher positions!) but my belief in the company waned. And after the latest capital raising which in my view looked a bit clumsy, given the communication previously was that Juruena was fully funded.

At the current cash burn rate, I believe we will be seeing more capital raisings in the not too distant future.

I'm not saying i won't hold again in the future, but there seriously needs to be some forward momentum here before i dive back in.
    Last edited by cavalier241: 03/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.