CUF 7.69% 1.4¢ cufe ltd

I did a bit of study on this when CFE first got a piece of...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I did a bit of study on this when CFE first got a piece of Kasombo. The Artisans would take the Malachite to the local smelters (3 nearby as I recall) where it would be crudely refined and the Chinese would buy it for 20 cents a kilo. I imagine they would have been running those hand held meters at the very least over the product looking for Cobalt content numbers. When the Chinese bought up 20 tonne they would ship it to Korea for further refinement. I assume that would have been from across the DRC?

This Cobalt specific drilling has only proved to me that the Artisans were super good at picking the high Cobalt content pieces from the Malachite protrusions, which they needed to be with the pricing. So the very high grades were obtained. This is my opinion on it and perhaps an explanation for Kasombo 7, rather than they missed the good stuff.

Consequently, I would like to read that FEL have given the Cobalt drills away and gone back to Copper drills (coffee) with plenty of Cobalt (cream) being found in the cup.

Will be interesting to see how Bouchart plays it from here, especially considering the SP smacking and the planned drilling was underway before he came on scene. He may see a big Cobalt target?

They haven’t given any Copper numbers for Kasombo 7. Hopefully, Kasombo 5 will have a match? Having said this, Cobalt should turn Kasombo into a Copper Mine with a wet sail should the numbers keep on coming as these have so far.

I have taken a modest position here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $51.64K 3.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5275153 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 794795 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.