WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Wouldn't say I'm excited about the grade at Armstrong in this...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Wouldn't say I'm excited about the grade at Armstrong in this release (low grade) - but Munda and Gillett North were simply astounding. I'm waiting for the re-calc of assets due before the end of the month. I think when GN and M are factored in, we're going to be right up there with the bigger boys next door to Widgie (who are currently fighting offers from BHP for takeover).

Nickel will be the next big buzz soon enough, when everyone stops chasing the word 'Lithium'. So many are falling for those dodgy explora-corp penny stock companies who did a clever brand re-name to 'Lithium-Something', and who do nothing but make flashy presentations, then print shares. 'Oh I can't work out why volumes increased 10x in the past year but the prices stayed flat?' <-- because they printed just as many shares.

If investors don't wise up to Nickel (if they haven't noticed BHP clambering to chase the new Iron Ore equivalent) - then it will be divvies which pull in the interest. These mines are going to generate plenty of $$, and will likely be big fat divvie paying stocks. Let's hope it doesn't need to be that obvious to retail investors before they invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.