TMS 0.00% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

At least you bother to add something.It's not uncommon for a...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    At least you bother to add something.

It's not uncommon for a company to not update the Market until they have something worth to reporting (disclosure of finds that would have a material impact on sp for instance). So the promise these BoD's give to us shareholdes that they'll release regular updates bla bla (I'm in no way suggesting that this mob promised us anything of the sort). Whether they did suggest they'd keep us updated only adds to the surmise that nothing 'material' has in fact been found thus far?

Ant promise from BoD's should only ever be taken with a gran of salt! However, you would expect some kind of update this far into ther camp[aign, either way yes? No? Or, do we have to wait out the climax of the campaign before we have anything material reported? All depends on the integrity of the boss & how he views shareholders. Insto's paid 3.5 remember! Yes, sp drops below CR nowadays. Get used to it! CR price is never a guarantee of a floor. That's for sure! Seen this everywhere. Never was a thing on a large scale but, that's the environmant now.

Personally, if this mob continjues with the silent treatment next campaign. I'll take my significant value elsewhere, for sure! I prefer an enthusiastic CEO/director running the show & not an Osterich. No matter what's considered material. A Spec is just that! A wannabee, until it proves a footprint worth crapping on about. But, it's so difficult to battle with bots now & that too is a pathetic arena to play in. Wasn't like it years back but front & foremost this last several years & it has appeared to numb the excitement of retail investors/day traders now. The palyground, she definitely ain't the same as it was not that long ago. The severe, abrupt rise in living expenses just ensures there's no free lunches to be had on the ASX crapper going forward. She sure is a different world out there now. Look @ the pullback from China! They are currently in financial trouble BIGTIME...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $21.67K 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 785602 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3839218 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.