ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Coalboy my preference is to focus on views expressed and reasons advanced rather than posters, so with some reluctance I respond that I am not on the board and I am not on "the books" whatever that means, unless you include a few weeks a year prospecting, sometimes on Kin leases.

I bought shares in Kin after meeting some geologists in the Whitehorse pub restaurant who told me I could prospect on "their" ground. When I went looking for the company online to see where their leases were I liked what I read and bought few shares. My views are formed by following the company reasonably closely and by my small knowledge of the Leonora area and of the regard the founders are held locally. I thought of Kin as a miners' mining company rather than a financiers' mining company. I have long appreciated Nowhere Man's posts which almost invariably include factual content which can be checked out. He is just more across the details and history of Kin than many of us, which I, and judging by responses, others find helpful.

I do have confidence based on what I know of the track record to date. I can't think of instances of dishonesty. I don't think I would ever buy shares in a company I did not have confidence in.

I do assume that the company can figure out how to drill 100 000 meters. They have been funded by drilling companies from the outset, and they seem to have managed to complete drilling programs in the past. Orbit have 22 drill rigs and there are other contractors, so yes, I assume they can work out how many rigs they need and for how long. If that is blind faith then I confess. Trial by Hot Copper you might say - found guilty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.