FME 0.00% 2.0¢ future metals nl

this discussion seems to have missed a key 'discovery' located...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    this discussion seems to have missed a key 'discovery' located in the text and the x-sections - sulphide mineralisation outside the chromite reefs. yes, the reefs are a well known entity for mining and processing, and there is a decent resource wrapped around them, but what if there is an elephant in the room? dunite, almost by definition contains about 0.3% ni and low grade pge's, but this in itself is not economic due to processing costs of extraction. so the elephant in the room is evidence that ni & pges have been remobilised and now occur as subparallel sulphide mineralised bodies. the trick for the team at fme is now to locate potential traps sites for that remobilised metal rich fluid. as stated the current target is flatter stratigraphy below the known mineralised reefs.

my plan = call in a structural guru to map the panton sill/intrusion, some nice deep seeing geophysics, an eis co-funded deep drillhole or two, then we the shareholders may sit back and laugh at the stock we brought around 20c when the shares are significantly higher -- but i'm sure shane the competent person is on to that plan already......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $18.76K 909.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 635616 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 830052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.