IG6 22.2% 8.8¢ international graphite limited

Ann: Drilling Rigs Mobilised at Springdale, page-4

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Yes, good pick up, andy, and I agree the visit by reps of the trading house could have been more prominent in the announcement, particularly given the cap raise closes this Friday. I had a call today from someone spruiking the cap raise and they mentioned the recommencement of drilling but not the visit from the trading house. I think Andrew Worland is a straight shooter so that they didn't play up the visit more probably suggests the relationship with the trading house is still early days.

Just to remind everyone: Having the drill rigs back working is of course important as they need to get through the drilling campaign before the landowner takes the land back to start planting their winter crop. They need the results from the drilling to have a chance of getting the feasibility study out this calendar year.

As to how keen the International Graphite team are for as many retail dollars as possible, not only have I received a couple of emails from the promoters and a follow-up phone call I now see Andrew Worland has tonight emailed out a video asking for shareholders to participate in the SPP. He said all the insiders have participated (excluding Phil Hearse who we know put in $200k in the placement). Here's hoping the rest of the shareholders come good for at least another $900k. It really would be a crime were International Graphite to fail for lack of investor support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.016(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.8¢ 7.4¢ $61.40K 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78628 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.