ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Ann: DRILLING SCHEDULED AT GIRO GOLD PROJECT, page-11

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    as with many sensitive posters on HC alike yourself, you misconstrue my tone and words... I was genuinely asking, I did 5 seconds of research when I ordinally posted here , I reached out here for some intellectual feed back to help me fast track my research as my trading oscillators were starting to scream buy... At times I do reach out to members on HC as some holders that have been here for a while can key point some facts and point me in the right direction as did the first couple of replies..

I ask the negative questions first and foremost encase of any red flags I should be aware off... most just want to hear the fairy floss ramping and optimistic view points, myself I look for the negative stuff first because history tells a story...

So hence why I bother with such comments and IMO it is contribution as those that replied indicated there is no need for a CR at present...

maybe you should actually contribute yourself with something substantial instead of acting troll like and attempting to bait me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.