ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

as with many sensitive posters on HC alike yourself, you...

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    as with many sensitive posters on HC alike yourself, you misconstrue my tone and words... I was genuinely asking, I did 5 seconds of research when I ordinally posted here , I reached out here for some intellectual feed back to help me fast track my research as my trading oscillators were starting to scream buy... At times I do reach out to members on HC as some holders that have been here for a while can key point some facts and point me in the right direction as did the first couple of replies..

I ask the negative questions first and foremost encase of any red flags I should be aware off... most just want to hear the fairy floss ramping and optimistic view points, myself I look for the negative stuff first because history tells a story...

So hence why I bother with such comments and IMO it is contribution as those that replied indicated there is no need for a CR at present...

maybe you should actually contribute yourself with something substantial instead of acting troll like and attempting to bait me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.