KAI 9.09% 1.2¢ kairos minerals limited

Yes a bit overdue I think, Josh was talking it up back in 2016,...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Yes a bit overdue I think, Josh was talking it up back in 2016, little if any lithium exploration, no lithium drilling just gold, then Terry a year later seduced by the con gold story it eventually becomes the Mount York Gold Project, so as the reports go forward the lithium potential not mentioned any more.
    Meanwhile PLS are proving up a huge lithium project next door along with AJM and Min Res in the area, PLS & MIN now each around a $14B MC, KAI $ 60m.
    I just can't work out the previous management strategy of gold tunnel vision with what was happening next door, talk about a nearology play being poo pooed through arrogance of their so called skill sets and judgement.
    Looks like the new management have woken up as I see the Spod drilling has taken priority over the gold and I suggest with a few good hits will see the metres drilled expand past the gold programme in the future.
    A big few months ahead.
    Those first assays could set the SP on fire or back to the mid 2's on the gold, fingers crossed!
    Cheers BK14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.001K 166.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2075312 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4324840 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.