HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

IMHO and as an entertainment only:1/ the reasons of the never...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    IMHO and as an entertainment only:
    1/ the reasons of the never ending sale could be a few eg:

- it was a long and winding road so the tired, retired and sick & tired are either selling themselves or those holders retired to haven' holdings are flog off by children??? which were brainwashed by charlatans that not gold/ silver have a intrinsic value but BNPL, borrowing to the hilt at close to zero interest and buying pile of brick at ridiculous prices to become rich R/E investors... not mentioning all the cryptos, etc

- on the other side ALL my gold stocks are sold at giveaway prices (eg KSN with 3.6 mln oz, BDC with 3 mln oz in OZ, FML with two projects and 2 mills, VAN with lots of gold and potential, even serious producers eg RRL, RSG, NST, ... the only one going up is IGO as it flog off Tropicana gold and bought for $Billions into LITHIUM joint venture ...

- I have diversify a bit few years ago from virtually all gold to several other metals on top of gold stock and it was excellent move as last 3 years I have made substantial gains on Lithium and few other metals and only was lucky on DEG ... after 17 years of explorations they hit Hemi... but lately also sold off...

- recently the world went crazy with all the smoke and mirror "economy" including QE infinity and the madness continue but I don't buy it...

- the time will come sooner or later that traditional 6000 y. old tradition of Gold investment as the only real money will have come back not only those nations "misgovernment" which lost the plot and flog off gold eg for $250 /oz or like our which does not hold gold but those traditional old and smart nations like China, Vietnam, Germany, France etc will come back as now it looks like a job for psychiatrist...

But I never sold 1 share only topping up gently and believe that out time will come... GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3422/3422388-60917b5459ff84d04cd9dacb8d525c3c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $39.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $116.6K 3.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500886 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 39560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.