S2R 4.35% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Drilling started at Glenlogan Copper-Gold Project, NSW, page-4

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1291
    “more promo”… for what purpose?

Only some of the market needs repeated education and updating, and imo the fact that S2 doesn’t run that type of over-promotional or hype-announcing is one of the qualities that I appreciate. I agree that there is a balance to reach to ensure adequate communication is maintained and the boundary between good communication and promotion are often blurred, often as much in the style or wording itself than simply the frequency of announcements.

The other ExCo’s in my watchlist that do employ a high-frequency promotional style of news, including ‘build-up’ to program announcements….are typically no better off than the rest. Maybe a flash in the pants up-tick on the sp for a week or two that’s about all. Moreover, if results are less than spectacular then there is an inflated number of non-aligned SH’s who all feel hard done by.
    Put it this way, for the more longer-term holder I don’t see any real benefit to over-announcing these types of programs, but I do see plenty of potential negatives. Fair enough for holders looking to exit, or at least wanting that optionality – different story.

I’d prefer S2 keep it in check, announce the start of the drilling so that holders and potential investors are aware of the timing…but that’s it. Let the results speak for themselves eventually, be they good, bad or otherwise.
    I think many here are aligned with the bigger picture of S2’s exploration strategy…sure there have been ups and downs and plenty of delays over the course, but the direction still seems to be ‘explore for the company maker style of deposit, and don’t get bogged down in the rest’ approach.
    Obviously that alignment is not for perpetuity, its always subject to change.

But, the market interest will come...when(if) the results are there.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $45.21K 443.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95238 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 65439 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.