RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Drilling started at Lingokoto gold project, , page-6

1. 262 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling started at Lingokoto gold p... My experience with drilling of an untouched area (only one drill result to date they have done so it is virgin land) is to wait until you have done a number of holes and then assay and report on them collectively. This gives you a grid network for the market to digest and a better understanding of the size of the ore body. Also allows a joining of the dots for a JORC assessment.

releasing hole by hole or a few holes at a time doesn't do much for you and creates unnecessary volatility in the SP and I am sorry folks but I don't think the strategy of management here (when i read between the lines of previous announcements) is to provide short termers with opportunity to game the stock.

If it was me, my approach would be (based on the interest from surrounding companies in the potential of this reserve) to build a sound network grid of drill results that you bundle up and release to the market for the benefit of "other companies", that ERI can say here you go this is what we have drilled thus far.

Good reaction today (low volume i know) but it does mean it's a good story for those watching...

time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.