TEG 7.14% 1.5¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Not everyone happy with the lead up to this day and that's...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    Not everyone happy with the lead up to this day and that's understanderble but you just gotta be happy that the drill bit has been engaged and is on target.
    Been involved in many drills over my time and I rate this one as possibly one of the the best planned and analysed, certainly has to be up there with the application of new technology and I'm more excited about this drill than even our next door neighbours drill at Lockyer Deep that was a ripper and got a super result for me and many.
    "We have been exhaustive in assessing the Booth prospect"
    Booth may not be, but it won't be from lack of planning.
    This drilling campaign by Triangle has not been an amateurish endeavour, the whole process has been utilising the advanced technology of the day and I am pumped.
    These permits that Triangle operate are in a region that has been classified very prospective for a long time and have plenty of history to back that up. When you look at the patterns of the PB reserviours on a map it does appear to me like it is tracking North West right up into our permits and I believe the Lockyer Deep & NED1 drills qualify this.
    Happy Rooster and I'm not backward in crowing when I'm in this frame of mind.
    My opinion only & GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $150.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9027765 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 999999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.